Joy, fellowship, blessing - this is probably what all IYC-participants wish for the Sunday divine service. All of you can contribute to this by following the instructions below:
- Please wear your blue IYC shirt.
- Bring the guide along with you, it contains the songs which we all sing together. All participants sing all verses printed, in the corresponding languages.
- Be on time. At 9:15 a.m. the preliminary programme starts with music, videos and lectures.
- Please remain seated after the divine service so that we can end the IYC jointly together.
- The suitcases: If you stay overnight in the youth camp (sleeping halls), you can leave your suitcase in the respective hall and pick it up there before departure (until 6 p.m.). Participants who leave directly after the divine service can also store their suitcases in Hall 8A. However, due to a possibly large crowd, waiting times are to be expected and calculated there. Departing hotel guests can store their suitcases in the North B Entrance on the gallery.
- After the service all participants will receive a catering package at the exits of the arena.
- Departure with the busses takes place from parking area P1.
- Lost property can be deposited or picked up at the Infopoint.
1. June 2019
Text: Frank Schuldt
29. November 2019
CD „Hier bin ich“ ab 15. Dezember lieferbar
31. July 2019
CD, DVD und BluRay "Hier bin ich" vorbestellbar
14. June 2019
IJT-Souvenirs bei eBay ersteigern
7. June 2019
Souvenir-Verkauf in Bochum-Wattenscheid
29. May 2019
Zentrale Veranstaltungen online mitverfolgen
28. May 2019
Das gehört ins Gepäck
23. May 2019
Buchung von Veranstaltungen freigeschaltet
16. May 2019