The most prominent events on the programme are planned to be broadcast in the internet, so that the youth all over the world can be in touch with the International Youth Convention. YouTube and Facebook are foreseen as the communication channels.
The major events, such as the opening ceremony and the divine service on Sunday, will be publicly streamed in the social networks. That decision has long been made by the executive planners. The YouTube channel will be the International Youth Convention 2019 and Facebook, International Youth Convention 2019. The videos will be permanently lodged there for continued viewing.
Streaming facilities in the social networks are openly available (Facebook only for registered users). The following events are planned to be broadcast:
- 30th May 2019, 6 – 7 p.m.: divine service for Ascension Day
- 31st May 2019, 11 a.m. – 12 noon: opening ceremony in the Arena
- 1st June 2019, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: podium discussion with Chief Apostle Schneider
- 1st June 2019, 4 – 5:30 p.m.: Show YOUR Talent 2: the Bischoff Media Song Contest
- 1st June 2019, 7:30 – 9 p.m.: #HereThereEverywhere – Jesus the Light In Us
- 2nd June 2019, 10 a.m. – 12 noon: closing divine service with Chief Apostle Schneider
Copyright restrictions may prevent some musical items from being broadcast, and therefore muting the sound of those items. In that instance, text captions will be screened to inform.
Streaming for youth groups
An additional live stream facility beyond the public network will be provided for internal users by the New Apostolic Church. This stream will be especially provided for the reception of the IYC events to the worldwide District Apostle regions for their official use. The stream is therefore intended for their youth groups and the congregations, and not generally for individual persons. The broadcasted programme choice here will be more comprehensive.
Congregations interested in receiving these special streams will receive the access details from their respective Church administration, who must, in turn, request that information from the IYC organisers.